The new firmware is now available update for Samsung Galaxy S 3 (International) . This update not come with any new features and only improve the phone system performance. This firmware version is I9300XXUGNA5 and only for Galaxy S 3 (International) GT-I9300 . You can go to setting >software update to check for update your phone to this latest firmware. If your phone is running custom software or running original rooted firmware then you cant check the firmware update on your phone. You need to download the stock firmware and manually flash into your phone via odin. Please make sure that your phone model is compatible to this firmware!
OS: Android Jelly Bean 4.3
Build Date: 16.01.2014
- This Android 4.3 I9300XXUGNA5 is only compatible Galaxy S 3 (International) GT-I9300 and not is for others model.
- Your Galaxy S 3 (International) GT-I9300 must running Original ROM and not is custom ROM. If your Galaxy S 3 (International) GT-I9300 is running Custom Rom, then you can refer here (Galaxy S3 Stock ROM) to download and flash original ROM into your Galaxy S 3 (International) GT-I9300.
- Create a backup (How To) of your phone’s important data to external storage.
- Battery power at least 80% full.
- If you do not have Samsung’s KIES installed, download (Download Link) and install it. Correct USB drivers must be installed, so that programs can communicate with the device. Reboot computer after KIES installation.
Note: The step below only for Samsung Galaxy S 3 (International) GT-I9300. Manual flash Android firmware to Galaxy S 3 (International) GT-I9300 via Odin will void the phone warranty. So, take it on your own risk.
Step 1. You need Samsung Diver to enable your PC able detect and connect to your Galaxy S3. So you can Download Samsung Galaxy Driver (Link) or Download and install Samsung Kies on your PC. Restart your PC after installation complete.
Step 2. Download (Link ) the S3 Android 4.3 I9300XXUGNA5 firmware (.zip) and then Extract the file now you will get (.tar file) into your PC.
Step 3. Go Setting >Developers option to enable USB Debugging on your Galaxy S3 and then Power off your Galaxy S 3.
Step 4. Press your Galaxy volume Down+ Power Button + Home Button to enter Downloading Mode.
Step 5. Open Odin (download Link) on PC, then connect your S3 to PC via USB connect USB.
Step 6. Make sure Odin Detect your Galaxy S3 (How to know).
Step 7. Press Odin PDA, then select the downloaded firmware ( .tar ).
Step 8. Now click Odin Start button to Flash the firmware into your galaxy S3.
Step 9. That all! Your Phone will reboot once the firmware complete flash into your S3.